The NBI Clearance is one of the essential identity if you are in the Philippines. The full form of NBI is the National Bureau of Investigation and as its name stated the NBI Clearance is a proof that an applicant is not involved in any criminal activity in the Philippines. If you already have an NBI Clearance expired and want to renew it and don’t know the step this guide will help to renew your NBI Clearance.
The NBI Clearance Renewal Requirements
The valid IDs are most important in the renewal process. The NBI Clearance officers are very strict in documents required in renewal. The applicant must have two valid IDs before they give you the blank application form.
Here is the list of valid IDs.
- Valid Philippine Passport
- Voter ID
- Driver’s Licence
- PRC License
- SSS ID
- GSIS UMID
- School ID
- TIN ID
- Philhealth ID
- Authenticated Birth Certificate NSO
- Alien Cert of Registration
- Senior Citizen
- Previous Copy of NBI Clearance
- Postal ID
The expired NBI Clearance is also counted as one of your valid ID by NBI Clearance. You have to show another valid ID with this.
The NBI Clearance Fees
The NBI Clearance doesn’t come free. Applicants have to pay fees according to its purpose of the application. Here is described the various purposes and fees according to it.
NBI Clearance Purpose of Application
NBI Clearance Fees
|Local Employment, Change of Gender, For Probation, Correction of Birthdate, Enlistment AFP, For Promotion, Enlistment PNP, ID Purposes, Custom’s Pass ID, Student Visa, Lateral Entry, Seaman, Seawoman’s Book, BID, CA, LTO, NSO, PNP, SSS, DND, DOT , Marriage and Other Requirement||P 115.00|
|Travel Abroad, Africa, Asia, Australia, Canada, Central America, Europe, Hongkong, Libya, Micronesia, Middle East, New Zealand, North America, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Saipan, Singapore, South America, Taiwan, USA, Passport Renewal, For Deportation, Self Deportation, Immigration Requirement, Visa Australia, Canada, China, New Zealand, Visa Seaman, Seawoman, USA||P 115.00|
|Business Requirement, Change of Name, Permit to Carry Firearms, Firearms License, Adoption NFA, POEA, PRA, SEC, NTC, ACR Requirement, Special Investor’s Residence Visa||P 165.00|
|Naturalization, Cancellation of Alien Certificate Of Registration (ACR), Repatriation||P 415.00|
NBI Clearance Branches
Ahead in the process you should know the different fees according to a purpose and pay for your NBI Clearance but after where you have to go for complete the process of NBI Clearance. The applicants have a liberty to choose from various NBI Clearance branches to get NBI Clearance. This is the list of NBI Clearance branches in Manila.
Within Metro Manila
|NBI Clearance Center – U.N Avenue, Ermita. Manila|
|Quezon City Hall – Makatarungan St, Diliman, QC|
|Montalban Rizal – Ground Flr., Municipal Hall|
|Muntinlupa City – Victory Shopping Center, Alabang|
|Mandaluyong City Hall – Maysilo Circle, Mandaluyong City|
|Las Pinas City – Las Pinas City Hall or SM Center Las Pinas (near and infront of Las Pinas City Hall)|
|Robinson’s Place – Basement 1 Ermita, Manila|
|Robinson’s Otis – Level 2 Guanzon St., Paco, Manila|
|Robinson’s Galleria – Basement 1 Ortigas Ave., QC|
|Robinson’s Metro East – Level4 Marcos Hi-way Pasig|
|Robinson’s Cainta – Level 2 Junction Cainta, Rizal|
|Robinson’s Novaliches- Novaliches, QC|
|Ever Gotesco Recto – 3″‘ Flr Cinema 3 Recto Ave., Manila|
|Duty Free Fiesta Mall – Ninoy Aquino Ave., Paranaque City|
|Empire Mall – Edsa, Pasay City|
The Process of NBI Clearance
If you want NBI Clearance you have to follow these steps to complete the process. These steps are explained below to make this procedure easier for you.
NBI Clearance Manual Application Process
- To start procedure you have to ask for a blank copy of NBI Clearance Application form and fill with appropriate information.
- After filling submit it to Data Check Counter.
- Next step is paying your fees according to the purpose of your NBI Clearance Application. Don’t forget your payment receipt because it is the proof of your payment.
- After this, you have to go to data entry where NBI Clearance personnel enter your personal detail that you write in your form.
- Then the photo is taken of the applicant.
- With the biometric system, they scan your fingerprints in their database.
- After completing these steps NBI Clearance officer check that you have any criminal record. If they found they give you next date for your NBI Clearance. If the record is clear they send you to releasing area.
- In the releasing area, they print your NBI Clearance. You have to give your NBI Clearance receipt and they print your NBI Clearance.
You can also process your NBI Clearance Renewal Online.
Give your suggestion regarding this article in comment box.